Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paper Slam Review

Found myself in a situation where business cards needed to be printed for the next day. All over the city places were quoting me upwards of $100 to do it. Julie did it in less than 24 hours for a fraction of the price, and the quality of the cards/printing was fantastic. She was super flexible with everything, approved the proof for me, was able to call in payment by phone, the works. Will for sure be back in the future. Glad to see small local businesses doing well and turning out quality product.

I worked with Julie to get some business cards made up. I'm new to this, so I needed help getting my file setup for print. She was super nice and professional and didn't seem at all put out that I didn't really know what I was doing. She even made a design suggestion that really put the finishing touches on my card!

Turnaround time was very quick-- they happened to have some down time, so I got my proofs in 5 minutes. The cards were ready in less than 24 hours. It was also really inexpensive cards at Kinkos were quoted at twice the price that Paper Slam charged me. Cheap and amazing customer service---an all around great experience.

531 E 13th St
(between Avenue A & Avenue B)
New York, NY 10009
Neighborhoods: East Village, Alphabet City
(212) 979-8766

No comments:

Post a Comment