New York Life Insurance Company is a Fortune 100 company and the oldest and one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in America. New York Life maintains operations in all 50 states and several markets in Asia and Latin America through a network of more than 17,000 employees and more than 60,000 licensed agents. The Company holds the highest possible ratings for financial strength currently awarded to any life insurer from the life insurance industry's four principal rating agencies.
However, even if I didn't know Dan personally this NY Life Rep gets 5 stars. Life insurance is something I know nothing about. Well, I know I'm not getting any younger and I need to supplement my current policy provided from work. That's where Danny G comes in. I called Dan; He's a rep for NY Life. He answered all my dumb questions. That's it. No pitch, No BS, No stress or weird attitude to pressure me into anything. He did hook me up with some free insight, he's knowledgeable about this life insurance thing.
1 Metro Tech Center
17th Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
(718) 254-2987
No comments:
Post a Comment