Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Terrasol Review

I first found this little shop last year just before Christmas when I was looking for an ornament for a party. They had such unique blown glass ornaments that it was hard to choose (especially since the prices were so reasonable). I discussed it with an employee and he helped me pick out a great one! I ended up with a martian in a spaceship for less than $20 and it was very high quality.

I was drawn in here the other night before going to Amelie right next door for wine. This time Halloween was beckoning. Blown glass Halloween ornaments, ceramic skull plates, and a cool skull decanter/shot glass set really stood out for me. I was also tempted by the assortment of candles they carry every day. I'll be going back to pick up a set of six mini blown glass ornaments that were only $12! Make sure to stop in here when you have plenty of time to look around because they have a ton of great stuff and you can get carried away looking at everything!


1742 Polk St
(between Clay St & Washington St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
(415) 567-5213

No comments:

Post a Comment